You've got 10 Episode Description reader tasks this week. 10! Head to our community Discord and give me the answers to the following questions:
1. When did you start listening to Pork Fried Dice?
2. Did you start with Episode 1 or try out the latest episode first?
3. Is there a certain way you'd prefer that we communicate important info (like delayed episode releases) to our listeners online?
4. What's your middle name?
5. Would you possibly be interested in any spinoff podcasts from any or all of the cast? Would you prefer that they be D&D-related or not?
6. Have you ever listened to an episode or episodes of PFD more than once? Why?
7. Do you prefer when we split our sessions into two shorter episodes or when we keep them as one longer episode?
8. Do you like the holiday/special episodes more or less than the regular episodes, if forced to decide?
9. Do you ever talk about Pork Fried Dice in your real life to non-listeners of the show? If so, does that person still speak to you?
10. What's your favorite color?
Bonus Task. Visit the incredible PFD wiki and tell me something awesome you find. There's no shortage of content to choose from!